Simple TRX shoulder workout (3 exercises hitting EVERY muscle)
Rather than approaching the shoulder as a whole, let’s break it down to the individual 3 separate muscles, isolate, target and work each one individually.TRY THE BELOW…
one after the other, non-stop. That’s 1 set. Repeat for 3. High rep ranges. *Technique points below vid*
VIDEO 1: TRX Face Pulls
Develops the rear shoulder muscle for that 4D pop.
- Hands stay in line with eyes, rotate shoulders up at the top to aid with the squeeze.
- Stretch the shoulder at the bottom for a bigger range of motion. Stretched to contracted muscle = better development.
VIDEO 2: TRX T’s
Hits the middle shoulder muscle for physique width.
- Elbows bent, hands loose. Protract (pull) shoulders forward to help isolate the middle muscle. Retracting (pulling back) can incorporate upper back muscles, taking the load off the shoulder.
- Don’t hang at the bottom by bringing hands together. This takes the load off the shoulder muscle and transfers it through the joint. Keep tension with a shorter pumping action.
VIDEO 3: TRX Front Raise
Builds the front shoulder muscle for sculpted roundness
- Same as above – Protract (pull) shoulders forward.
- Elbows bent. Don’t hang by going too far down, keep a short pumping action to isolate and keep tension on the front shoulder muscle.
- 4 sec negative
- 0 sec pause at the bottom
- 1 sec contract
- 2 sec top squeeze
Hope you found this 3 Best TRX Shoulder Exercises for Full Shoulder Development (Suspension Training at Home) post useful. Stay safe stay healthy
Pin this post for later…