Daily 5 min 3 TRX Exercise Workout Flow for Abs. Perform every other day. WHY & HOW below…
- TRX CRUNCH
- TRX SIDE TWIST
- TRX JACK KNIFE
Rotate the 3 exercises non-stop for 5 mins, moving onto the next exercise at failure.
- One targets the lower core area
- One targets the sides of the core area
- One targets the upper core area
- Total core. Keep it simple.
They key is the tempo…
Go SUPER SLOW. Don’t just move pumping the abs:
- 4 sec downward phase
- 0 sec pause at bottom
- 4 sec contraction upward phase
- 4 sec super hard squeeze at the top
The whole core web of muscles front and back are predominantly slow twitch fibres.
They are VERY resilient. Even now reading this post they are working to stabilise the body.
Science tells us that slow twitch muscles develop better with long time under tension and a powerful peak muscle squeeze.
- On every exercise squeeze the core muscles super hard at the very top contraction for 4 secs. The muscles shortest phase.
- On the downward phase, at the bottom really lengthen the stomach, thus lengthening the core muscles. The muscles lengthened phase.
- Go slow for 4 seconds on both down and up phases. Really lock in and focus on these parts….
…This is harder on the TRX twists, so just focus on getting to the top contraction phase initially.
The TWISTS and JACK KNIFE are HARD. Substitute for SITTING TWISTS (on bum) and LEG RAISES to begin with if needed.
I feel the floor really compliments the purple (it’s not velvet) top. Hope this Daily 5 min 3 TRX Exercise Workout Flow for Abs was useful.
Stay safe stay healthy
Pin this post for later…