Mastering these 4 skill areas with TRX muscle-centric exercise, helped me to greatly develop a body I feel more internally connected to and externally grateful for.
Being aware of them like a mental checklist for each workout and practising them to obtain a high degree of competency WILL lead to quicker and greater results:
- Practising and mastering the ability to NOT move. Huh?
- We want to isolate single muscles to develop them. In order to do this we must acquire the skill of stability.
- Locking the body in stone, to then initiate a single range of motion with the one specific muscle.
- Overloading that one muscle and not allowing any other muscle to help.
- TRX Jedi Mastery should precede hard work.
- It’s never about doing more. It’s about focusing on doing it better. Focusing on ‘how well am I performing this TRX exercise’ NOT on how many reps or how fast am I doing it.
- Owning the ability to do high-quality work with a controlled mind but relentless effort and motivation.
- Get uncomfortable within workouts.
- That burn isn’t a sign to stop it’s a sign to play and explore and push further. Focus and discipline yield AWESOME output.
- A lack of mobility can also be a lack of muscular balance due to improper full range of motion form.
- Focus on fully lengthening the muscle at one end, and fully contracting it at the other (the SQUUEEEZE!).
- Then link this with breath. Try breathing only through the nose. Mouth closed.
It’s easy to just DO a workout. External mindset.
I’ve been there myself for many years. It didn’t yield much other than injuries.
Feel and explore. Internal mindset💪.
Master these 4 skill areas with TRX exercise. They are the 4 foundational teachings within my TRX and Resistance Band Programs
Stay safe stay healthy
Pin this post for later…