TRX Booty Building angles using 3 specific intent exercises. We’re hitting the glutes from 3 different angles to target 3 different areas.
The key is to focus on the one main specific intent for each TRX exercise….
Perform as a giant set, one exercise straight after the other.
VIDEO 1: TRX OVERHEAD SQUAT
Target: Outer glute area
- Focus purely on pushing the feet outwards against the floor up and down *refer to vid 14 sec on for example
- Squeeze the glutes hard to explode back up
- Go no more than 90 degree at the knee, don’t lockout at the top
VIDEO 2: TRX STRAIGHT LEG EXTENSION
Target: Bottom glute area
- Focus on feeling a deep stretch in the hamstrings on the extension, feet narrow stance
- Contract the glutes super hard to drive the hips forward and even harder for a second at the top
- Focus on anteriorly tilting your pelvis during the eccentric, posteriorly during the concentric.
- *Refer to vid 41secs in for example
VIDEO 3: TRX LUNGE GLUTE FOCUS
Target: Middle & upper glute area thickness
- Focus on squeezing the glute to explode up, don’t allow the quad to work. Give it an extra hard squeeze at the top. *Refer to vid 1:15secs in for example
- Lunge down deep keeping body weight central over the glute
- One and leg at a time, switch starting leg each set
- 4 sec downward phase
- 0 sec pause at bottom
- 1 sec contraction upward phase
- 1 sec hard contraction at top
*4sets 10-12reps each leg
Peachy! Stay safe stay healthy
TRX’ing in: 🌍 London @ TRX Traveller Studio
Do you want the ability to achieve your fitness goals anywhere?
So did I…
That’s why I developed the TRX Fitness Freedom programs: https://fitnessfreedomathletes.com/trx-programs/
Pin this post for later…