… Reverse TRX Curl. @richiemurphy (INSTAGRAM) asked how to build thicker arms using a TRX. The TRX reverse curl targets the brachialis muscle that lies under the bicep and tricep. Building this pushes the tricep and bicep muscle away from each other making your arm appear thicker than a brand new Andrex Luxury toilet roll mmmm so soft.
- Pronate your wrist at the top (twist your wrists so your thumbs turn outwards)
- Focus your mind on squeezing your forearm throughout
- …then focus your mind on squeezing your bicep as hard as you can at the top
- Try to curl your arms towards your forehead, not just bend at the elbow (if this sounds weird watch the video at around 35 secs for a demonstration)
I love doing these as a superset with TRX curls or drag curls (previous post demonstration):
- A1: Reverse curls
- A2: TRX curlsBack to back
- *10-15reps x 3sets
If there’s any specific TRX exercise or muscle area targeting you’d like to see? Let me know in the comments below or message me on Instagram @trxtraveller and I’ll make you a demonstration vid.