TRX Tricep Superset for horse shoe arm development. This is one fantastic Superset. So much so that I believe it should be classed as 1 exercise involving 2 ranges of motion.…
TRX SKULLCRUSHERS Straight
TRX CLOSE GRIP PRESS
If you’re struggling to internally feel your triceps working?
Or struggling to see results?…
Give this a try and make it habit to follow TRX SKULLCRUSHERS with TRX CLOSE GRIP PRESSES for a while.
It’s a solid combination to stimulate the arms for development and aid with the practice of contracting/stretching the triceps correctly…
…whilst developing the internal mind-muscle feeling.
- 4 sec downward phase
- 0 sec pause at bottom
- 1 sec contraction upward phase
- 0 sec hard pause top
- *3sets – 8reps
TRX SKULLCRUSHER POINTS:
- The key focus is to stretch the tricep right back behind your head.
- Really get that elbow right behind and lengthen the long head of the tricep as much as comfortable. Keep this as your main focus for this exercise.
- Try not to straighten the arms fully out. This takes the load/tension off the tricep and transfers it through the shoulder joint. Keep a slight bend.
- Focus on squeezing the tricep hard to come up. Pushing the handles together can help with this.
- Shoulder blades retracted.
TRX CLOSE GRIP PRESS POINTS
- Squeeze the biceps at the top to fully lengthen the triceps for the explode push.
- It’s fine to squeeze the triceps at the top here for a second as it’s easier to control and feel the squeeze…
- …keep this as the main focus on this exercise.
- Push slightly down and away, not up.
- Stay safe stay healthy
TRX’ing in: London
Pin this post for later…