We’re not just doing movement exercise here. We’re performing muscle-centric exercise… squeezing the shoulder muscles from start to finish as hard as possible maintaining constant tension, causing movement via contraction…
We’re searching for and playing in the BURN🔥.
🎥 0:13 PUSH UP AND OUT
- Pushing straight up and locking the elbows out takes tension off the shoulder muscles, as it transfers it through the shoulder joint.
- We don’t want the shoulder muscles to have any rest. Push out while pushing up and don’t lock the elbows out. Maintain constant tension.
🎥 0:21 SQUEEZE AND CONTRACT
- Before initiating the movement, squeeze the shoulder muscles hard. Then begin the exercise range of motion.
- Maintain this squeeze for the entire set.
- Don’t stop squeezing until absolutely fatigued. THIS IS KEY!
💪 PRESSING POSITION
- Keep hands slightly in front of face.
- Lock the body in stone, isolate the shoulder muscle and maintain this position up/out and down/in.
💪 SHOULDER POSITION
- Pull the shoulders back and down. Maintain throughout.
- Breath in and out through the nose only.
Wining squeeze face here 👺🏅
Stay safe stay healthy
Pin this post for later…